Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of Christmas, beginning of health

So we took down our decorations and tree last night (sigh). I guess it had to come sometime. Our tree was looking a little on the parched side. I also realized recently that tomorrow (New Year's Day) is the last paid holiday off until memorial day. Boo. On the bright side of things, I am now healthier than I was yesterday. Yes, I have begun a health binge yet again. Okay, but it's not a binge this time: it's a lifestyle change. Ha, I'm getting healthier by the minute. 2009 marks the year when I turn toward great health and prosperity.


Ways I will make sure I achieve my health goals:

1. Nicole will buy me coffee on Fridays if I've worked out 5 times that week (mon-fri)2. Rachel will walk with me on the weekends to help me move more
3. Kristen will help me control portions and plan healthy meals
4. Whitni will make sure I'm buying plenty of fruits and vegetables and snacking healthfully
5. I'm blogging about it right now so everyone knows and I HAVE to stick to it
6. I'm going to dominate Nicole's fitness success with my amazing results.
7. I have a calendar with my workouts scheduled on it and when I complete my workout, I get a star sticker! Who can resist that?
2009 = The Best Year Ever!
















2 comments:

Nicole Kristine said...

1) rude about you overshadowing my fitness

2) yay for 2009

nicole

Rachel said...

I'm so proud of you. You'll be the healthiest of all the healthy people. Ever. =)