Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blog facelift & Sickening sugar

You likee?

I decided I was bored with the old look. I wish there were more layouts to choose from.

So my life for the past week has been baking and decorating and melting and sugaring... I'm making my Christmas presents this year and I have now reached the baking portion. I have made approximately:


54 Sugar cut out cookies





40 Chocolate covered peanut butter cookies



40 Almond joy clusters



45 Peanut butter balls




and a whole vat of White chocolate cranberry popcorn crunch
I actually got nautious when smelling everything last night. The great thing about it is that I have had no desire to sample any of the treats.
Ugh, sorry everyone, for Christmas I'm getting you fat.
Goodbye healthy heart! (wow, that's a little Grinchy).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The chocolate peanutbutter cookies were AMAZING. All so good!!! Thanks caro!

HS

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry, but our little girl couldn'y hold out for your birthday. there are pics if you'd like to see!!!