Thursday, January 8, 2009

Work is fun!!

Ok, that's not totally true. Do people really like their jobs? I mean, I like the people I work with, and I have a good job, but do I really like going to work? Not really...

Now I'm all "Why don't I like my job? Do I need to go back to school? What would I study? What do I want to do?" Blah,blah,blah. And the answer to all of those is "I don't f'ing know."
Sweet. Guess I'll just not like going to work for awhile.

I think followers of my blog should suggest a couple career pathways for me.
My ideas?
Interior Designer
School Counselor
Human Resources person (i.e. Toby from the Office)
Professional artist (ha!)

What are yours?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

become an critic. Nicole has a book you may be interested in called, "Joy at Work". Just kidding, but the DVD is amazing!

Lynn said...

DON'T GO TO GRAD SCHOOL!

Lynn said...

That may have been a little harsh. Most of the time I like grad school. Right now is not one of those times.

KJW said...

-Mercenary
-Rooster
-Person who tattoos "make-up" onto people so they permanently have lip liner and ink eyebrows and stuff