Friday, November 21, 2008

Make money money, make money money money!

That's right. I'm on a mission. It's all about the Benjamins. Well, it is when you're in debt. My car loan, my student loans, some unmentionable credit card debt from my student days - it's the American way. I, however, am now a fiscally-responsible ghetto pig and I am about to dominate my debt like I dominate the streets. That's right. Yeyah.

First, I don't buy crap just to buy it anymore - like when I bought a new cell phone just because my old one didn't have a camera with zoom...honestly, how often do I take pictures with my camera? Almost never.

Second, I keep track of things. Everything is accounted for, even that $1.90 coffee I bought last week - it's in the budg.

Third, I moonlight as a profesh childcare worker and a life-giving plasma donator. Pretty much I help raise the struggling younger generation and save lives in my spare time. The extra cash -> straight to savings...or debt...or coffee. No, not coffee. Crap. Financial Breakdown!!!

No, I'm in control.

Feel free to send me additional cash at your leisure.

Will give ghetto pig advice for money!!




I'm not poor, I'm po. Can't even afford the o and the r....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]