Monday, March 31, 2008

Triscuits: A Lunch Staple


I am enjoying these little woven wheat bites and I have to say, they have served as a main staple of my lunches for quite awhile now. I can buy a box and store it in a drawer at my desk and there are countless additions I can bring each day for a nutritious meal.

Here are some perfect additions to these little squares of goodness:


  • cream cheese & red peppers

  • pepperoni & cheddar cheese (apple slices on the side)

  • ham & havarti

  • turkey & swiss

  • tomato & mozzarella

  • sharp cheddar & apples

  • cream cheese & cucumber

And these are just a few. Oh, the awesomeness of semi-processed wheat. Also, Triscuits come in multiple flavors now like Garlic and Tomato Basil. My current favorite is Rosemary & Olive Oil. Yum!



2 comments:

KJW said...

How about bacon and ham on Triscuits?

Nicole Kristine said...

blog again.

Also, bacon AND ham? Hey, Carnivore Kelly.