Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful

I just really need to have some positivity in my life right now...what better way to do it than celebrating all that is going RIGHT in my life.

I am so thankful for:
1) Middle School Compass - those kids are amazing. They are dealing with crazy hard things and surviving. They are hillarious also. And even though they can be a lot to handle sometimes, I love getting to see them every Thursday night.
2) Friends - I am super leaning on my friends right now and they are actually amazing. I love that I have their support even when I'm not the best support back. It's nice to know that there are people in my life who will be there for me no matter what.
3) Jesus - For real. Don't know what I'd do without him in my life.
4) A Job - Okay, so I don't exactly have my dream job right now, but I'm thankful that I at least have a steady income because I know there are so many people right now who are struggling just to survive
5) Health - I'm alive and I'm (at least fairly) healthy. Can't take that for granted. I'm glad I can move and do active things (within reason). I'm working on this a lot lately and it feels really good.

I'm sure there are many more things I could list, but this is a start...

No comments: