Thursday, June 11, 2009

I heart rap music

Ok, well, I love rap music in the same way you love Full House reruns. You know most of it is crap, but it reminds you of being a kid, of good times, and it makes you happy. Just because I grew up a little ghetto, it aint no shame that Dr. Dre and Snoop bring me back to the fourth grade - a simpler time.

Lately I've been thinking about different songs and how funny they'd be if they were rap songs - -I'm not talking about high quality rap here. I'm talking about the "I'm on a boat" rediculously dirty type. And sometimes it's a disney song, or a Kelly Clarkson song, and an occasional worship song (think "I'm here to fu%$in meet with you..."). I know it's not right, and I usually don't "rap" them out loud, but it is VERY entertaining to me. In fact I suggest you try it sometime.

4 comments:

Nicole Kristine said...

Did you actually just say that about Disney songs. Did you not read my comment to rachel when she said something similar on her blog?

COME ON PEOPLE.

Rachel said...

Haha! Disney Sings Rap. Ghetto Pig is the funniest.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.