Friday, April 11, 2008

My First Dundie


Aha, ye-hey, gotmyfirst Dundie! Aha, ye-hey, gotmyfirst DUNDIE!!! (sung to the tune of Wanna Be My Lover --La Buche)

Last night at a highly respected and well-attended Office party, I, Ghetto Pig, recieved the honorable Dundie award. It was supposed to be the Whitest Keds Award, but no one really dressed as Pam, so I recieved the award for the high-class look of Meredith. With my cardigan, swooped bangs, and bottle of Tequila, I took on the true essence of Meredith and, well, people noticed. My stunning trophy is displayed proudly on my cubbie shelf at work. Words cannot express the glory...

2 comments:

Nicole Kristine said...

NICE with the improv music at the top, there.

I'm proud of your Dundie.

KJW said...

Congrats, Mer.

And I agree with Nic about the awesome tune.